CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How Little C fell asleep...

So C took 2 hours to get to sleep last night. Typically she is out cold in less than 15 mins so it was rather frustrating. The reason: she was mastering a new skill of hers. The skill: leaning on her elbows with her butt up in the air in semi-crawling position. The poor thing was so tired she did not wake up to eat until 4:30am (she typically eats around 1am) and slept in until 7:30am.

When I went to check on her before I went to bed, as I always do, this is how I found her:
So she had jammed herself in the narrowest portion of the crib and had her face smashed into her fizzy bear and pink blankie. Oh, her blanket was also kicked off. I flipped her over, tucked her back in and she never woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment