CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Recent Cookings...

So I have recently made a few new baby foods for C. Of course I use my Beaba and only organic ingredients. Unfortunately, she went on a food strike for about a week so I have not had time to try these...I will update her reviews later.

1. Winter Squash
(makes 2 batches)
~1 winter squash
~slice in half, gut
~bake at 400F in 1-2 in of H2O until soft (40-60 mins)
~scoop out insides into Beaba
~puree
~add water until desired consistency reached
~portion out and freeze




2. Parsnips

~3 parsnips
~peel and slice in half
~place in foil packet
~drizzle with olive oil
~close packet
~bake at 400F for about 30 mins or until soft
~place in Beaba
~puree
~add water until desired consistency is reached
~portion out and freeze




3. Sweet Potatoes with Cinnamon
(makes 3 batches)
~2 medium/large organic sweet potatoes
~stab with fork and knife
~place in foil packet, close
~bake at 420F until soft
~cut in half
~scrape insides into Beaba
for each batch add:
~.75 cups H2O
~2 scoops Enfamil Premium formula
~2 tbs Gerber rice cereal with added DHA etc.
~1 tbs ground cinnamon
~puree and add additional water to reach optimal consistency
~portion out and freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment