CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 7, 2011

15 Month Appointment

So today was Chloe's 15 month doctor appointment.  I remember a year ago us talking about how she would be walking and trying to talk by now.  It is amazing how it is actually a reality.

So at 3pm C decided I was the worst person on the planet....that is right a doctor's appointment.  It was just a check up but as soon as she saw the nurse that typically pins her down and stabs her, it was all over.  (btw, the nurse is actually very sweet and is one of my favorites)  Hysterical tears.  We got in the room and during her height taking she got so upset she vomited all over the place.  It was so bad she almost aspirated.  She has not done this before so it was a shock.  We we all covered in it, but I felt bad for her, gave her a hug and we took a break from the data taking.  The rest of the visit went fine but C was hysterical the whole time to the point where she was shaking.  I felt so bad for her, but there was not much we could do.  Poor punkie.

15 month stats:
33 inches tall
29lbs 2oz (completely naked)
48.5cm head (I think it is actually larger but it was hard to get the measurement)
As usual they are off the charts.  At least they consistently follow a curve....just .25-.5 inches above the normal one.
Developmentally she completed all of the 21 month skills and many of the 24 month ones.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment