CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I love my Beaba Babycook!

So I love my Beaba Babycook! I know it is not a necessary mommy item and is rather pricey at $150 + tax and $60+ tax for 3 freezing containers but I say it is well worth the money. It is BPA free and dishwasher safe. It is so much fun!!

I personally want to know what is going into my baby and want her to grow up eating healthy, organic, freshly made foods. Also, you cannot find babyfood such as papaya or mango in the store and there is a small window of time where babies/kids are willing to try new and different foods. Odd foods such as mango and papaya should be common not odd for a kid. Anyway, off my soapbox for now.

We have done solid food for 2.5 months now and so far we have had rice, peas, green beans, pears, peaches, apricots, apples, sweet potato, carrots, blueberries, raspberries, mango, papaya, pumpkin, yogurt, lamb, and I am sure a few more things I cannot remember. Currently her meals consist of:
5 oz bottle upon waking
3-4 oz fruit/veggie + yogurt and 5 oz bottle at ~10:30am
3-4 oz fruit/veggie + yogurt and 5 oz bottle at ~1:30pm
3-4 oz fruit/veggie + meat and 5 oz bottle at ~4:30pm
6 oz bottle at bedtime
5-6 oz in middle of night (sometime between 2 and 4am)
+ ~4 oz of water during the day

I plan on taking away the first yogurt meal and replacing it with a grain/legume +fruit/veggie meal in the next few weeks. Oh, her bottle is of Enfamil Premium formula...yea no more expensive Gentelese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment