So the past week Little C has been known as the Anti-napper. In fact, as I am typing this she is trying desperately not to nap. Apparently there are more interesting things going on in world besides sleep. As a mommy, I would disagree with that most of the time. Oh how she will look back on this someday and wish that all she could do was nap. To bad for me she thinks otherwise.
She has always been a good sleeper until recently. The problem is that she has learned how to keep herself awake. Although this is a life skill she will need later on when studying for tests and writing papers she dies not need this skill at 6 months of age. I know she just wants to play but really, I just want to tell her 'you are going to eventually fall asleep will you please just get it over with and stop squealing'. She always ends up falling asleep whether it be after 5 minute or a painstaking 45. I am really hoping this is a phase and she goes back to being my little sleepy bunny again.


No comments:
Post a Comment