CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

the transition

So I decided to try little C on a full lactose formula. My first little experiment on our girlie. She seems to be doing rather well. I started with 1/3 new and 2/3 old and she did not have any problems so after several days I switched it to 2/3 new to 1/3 old. We will do this ratio until the old formula is gone. I estimate that to be about another few weeks or so. At that point we will do the full lactose formula.

I am rather excited she is taking to it so well since it is much less expensive than her other formula and it mixes a lot easier.

It has been several weeks and she is doing great and an added bonus...you can get her new formula at Costco...yippie! I love saving money!

No comments:

Post a Comment